Monday, November 26, 2007

Dad's Night

The twins are having a great time at preschool these days. Jillian is betrothed to a nice christian boy named Jack, although I believe that perhaps Ali may also be betrothed to Jack. This was the aspect of preschool that I was not expecting, but at least they are nice boys from christian families:) The girls had a very special night of preschool a few weeks ago. Daddy's night is a chance for all the dads to spend an hour with their kids at preschool and see what they do during their school days. (It is a co-op, but generally it's stay-at-home moms who do the working in the class. ) One of the neat things they did for Dad's night was to interview the kids during the preschool day about their dads. Here are Jilli and Ali's thoughts on their father.

Ali's Interview:
My dad's name is : Michael
My dad is 11 feet tall
He weighs 9 pounds
He has blue eyes and blonde hair
His favorite color is orange
His favorite food is chicken with sauce
His favorite TV program is football
My dad's job at work is a teacher
He helps mom at home when he: clean up the food
The thing my dad does best is: clean up the kitchen
The thing I enjoy doing the most with my dad is : play goldfish

Jilli's Interview:
My dad's name is Michael
My dad is 15 feet tall
He weighs 15 pounds
He has blue eyes and brown hair
His favorite color is red
His favorite food is red and green peppers
His favorite TV program is Jasmine
My dad's job at work is teaching students
He helps mom at home when he: holds the baby
The thing my dad does best is: works on the computer
The thing I enjoy doing the most with my dad is : I love him and I like to watch him tie my shoes.