Friday, March 25, 2011

THE TOYS

The childrens clothes would definitely be the death of me, so I opted to participate in the toy section of this weeks Decluttering challenge from Simple Mom.

Ahem. i present to you the before picture.

And now the after picture.

I know. Less than impressive. turns out my children get their inability to make decisions and let go of things from me. Oh wait, no i figured that out many moons ago. Still trying to make that bit of learned information useful in my daily life. We did get rid of a few things that we were keeping because they were gifts. Even though nobody has played with them for years. I will keep plugging along at it, especially this summer i think. when they're building their forts outside. My favorite picture from this week though is this one...

These two are really starting to play together. Their giggles fill my heart to bursting and their screaming makes my ears bleed.